The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
As a Network Engineer in our Advanced Infrastructure Services team, you will be involved in:
- Escalation point for Junior network engineers in the team
- Helping clients with reconfiguration of existing network equipment via phone/email/onsite
- Remotely accessing customer network equipment and reconfiguring together with customer or team member engineers
- Reporting to manager or senior engineers about processed tickets
- Handling priorities, increasing priorities of tickets when needed help from third level support or senior consultants
- Helping clients with failed equipment on their premises, at data center, head-quarters and branch offices, replacing equipment
- Follows support procedures
- Involvement in new projects planning and implementations, as part of the team
- You ideally have experience as a network support engineer (second level)
- You have enthusiasm for continual learning about networking technologies to stay up-to-date of the latest trends
- You have knowledge about network technologies, TCP/UDP/IP set of protocols, and operation of higher-level protocols, CCNA/CCNP level
- Your Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP or other) is a plus
- You have good knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- You have ability to work well with people, strong communications skills, ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2019.