Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 12x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Network Programmes Analyst (Junior Project Manager) who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Network Programmes Analyst (Junior Project Manager) your mission will be to provide effective support to manage the programme critical path activities and follow up with the responsible owners for their timely completion. Able to manage small to medium size project(s)/workstreams supporting the required programme outcome and to provide admin support to Head of Network Programmes on a day to day basis where agreed.
Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- To look after a small to medium size project under programme guidance
- Responsible to look after the Programme admin on a day to day basis—e.g. RAID update, Actions follow up, Programme Information Management, checkpoint calls organisation etc
- Organise the programme reporting data in a meaningful way for PMO consumption
- Effective, accurate reporting and communication to the PMO to ensure organisation-wide awareness and knowledge of the deliverables of the programme and project portfolio.
- Championing change and successful management of small to medium projects and programmes, ensuring they are delivered to a high level of satisfaction, as well as communication with internal and external teams to ensure the deliverables are provided in accordance with project and programme plans
- Aligning with the Networks team and wider Technology & Innovation strategy to deliver the project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Graduate with foundation level education in project management discipline. Telco, IT industry knowledge will be beneficial but not necessary.
- Prior working experience as a Junior PM, Project/Programme coordinator in a structured environment/Programme Management Office
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Experience in data management, analysis and presentation
- Enthusiastic, ready to take the challenge and willing to learn new techniques, area of knowledge
- Communicates challenges and influences a variety of stakeholders effectively
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on-site
- Pet-friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 12x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA