As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) team is structured in 4 teams, consisting of Project Managers and 3 other teams, counting a total of 28 people. We are providing services for the majority of the TX Group companies. From Network connectivity, WAN, LAN, WLAN and VoIP telephony solutions, through users identities and access management over hybrid cloud solutions and platforms, we do offer secure and highly available solutions to application managers and developers. Our team members are spread from Lausanne, Bern, Zürich and Belgrade, with international backgrounds but we try to make sure to create frequent opportunities travelling for face to face meetings and team events. We have an agile way of working and embrace the DevOps principles.
As we keep on expanding, we are currently looking for a Network and Field Engineer and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon.
Network and Field Engineer
What you'll do:
- Operation and maintenance of components in the network environment based on Cisco, Fortinet, Infoblox, Aruba, Citrix NetScaler, Pulse Secure
- Field support for your peers in Belgrade
- Collaborate in the Network design and implementation of the new TX Services Office
- Implementation of customer’s requirements and creation of the related solutions
- Collaboration in cross-departmental projects
- Network automation in our hybrid cloud
We are looking for:
In our additional team member we are looking for a personality that is passionate about the latest technologies, likes working autonomously and in a structured way, but brings in a strong team spirit and loves to be a part of a team of problem solvers. If this sounds familiar, then this is the position for you!
- Experience on designing network coverage (LAN / WLAN)
- Very good knowledge in the areas of routing, switching, wireless, firewall, DNS, DHCP
- CCNA certification or equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree or Master in computer related discipline.
- Autonomous, structured and flexible person with a strong team spirit
- Very good English language skills
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance
Deadline for applications: 04.04.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!