- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra days off for your birthday, moving home or getting married
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a New Build Analyst who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
Reporting on and analysing the overall end-to-end process of taking a New Build site from a signed wayleave to live site, ready for customers to enjoy our broadband. A successful NB Analyst needs to be able to analyse data from multiple sources and provide actionable insight to the New Build team and prepare weekly and monthly business review and present relevant information to management
What will you be doing?
- Analyse data from multiple sources and identify underlining trends and patterns, stepping aside from obvious, providing fresh view on data, and generate new ideas in format of structured, deliverable proposals and projects, that are communicated in simple and easy-to-understand way
- Partnering with other teams to drive proactive analysis on New Build performance & forecast on future trends (Homes Passed, Cost.) identifying trend drivers
- Drive actions/owners/timelines, follow up and support if necessary.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends, patterns, and inconsistencies in operational data to support the NB team, and wider business in identifying improvement opportunities.
- On top of visually presenting the data, also able to verbally explain the analysis, present the findings and allocate actions/owners/timelines to management/leadership
- Create and maintain management reporting framework for efficient and proactive KPI monitoring, supporting the organisation to have in time business decisions informed by accurate and reliable information
- Ensure reports are up to date and data presented is correct by doing regular checks of all reports and testing for data validity
- Overcome data quality, discontinuity & organisational issues to create an integrated view of key metrics across Infra, BD
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within the organisation to obtain and develop accurate data for the business model and metrics
- Present data in form of tables, charts, graphs and PowerPoint slides. Summarizes conclusions and actions, owners, timelines
- Being involved in and driving the success of various long-term, quarterly and short-term improvement projects for the team
- Consistently learn new skills, due to the area of work, changes to the internal processes happen due to keeping up with industry standards and new technologies being used
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in reporting/analytics
- Experience with data systems, reporting, visual presentations of data
- Expert user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint...)
- Excellent written and advanced verbal English communication skills
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA