Akvelon is an international outsourcing company that has long been declared in the market. Together with such well-known companies as Microsoft, Reddit, DropBox, Evernote, we implement solutions and products that are used by millions of people in the world.
We can always find an interesting project and technology for you, because we work with the whole spectrum of modern technologies.
Now we are looking for Node.JS/TypeScript Engineer in Serbia for working on one of popular Microsoft products (series of microservices).
- Some enhancements and minor development
- Addressing issues
- E-mail/messaging type conversations with customers who have issues in that area. Work with front-line support to update documentation
- Answering ICMs (Sev 2 and Sev3) and working on them to resolve the infra/system issues reported. Make infrastructure and engineering improvements to improve reliability and reduce ICM volume.
- On-call shifts – there will be DRI rotations when you should be available for the call and start investigating issue once reported (expected amount of incidents is ~7/monthly; num if engineers in one rotation is 5)
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong knowledge of Node.JS/TypeScript on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Upper-Intermediate English level, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure SQK and CosmosDB
- UX front-end (React MobX, TypeScript)
- Become a member of the world’s top IT companies teams, but at the same time feel the informal “startup” working culture with no bureaucracy.
- Wow-office in Belgrade with swimming pool and GYM.
- Ability to work and communicate (including personally, not only on Skype) with high-level engineers.
- For travelers there are lots of opportunities for trips and relocation to the USA and EU