We are looking for candidates to work on our brand Aplauz. Aplauz is a prepaid digital credit that empowers people to conscious spending. Aplauz vouchers can be bought at convenience stores and used to make online payments without any of the traditional online payment methods, and without having a bank account.
It is ideal for those who don’t own a credit card, or who don’t want to disclose financial details, to security buy online while staying in control of their spending.
To find out more, visit www.aplauz.co
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues?
Node.js Developer should optimize our application performance and collaborate with our Front-End Application Developers, design back-end components, and integrate data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js Developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js Developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Role responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant AWS Lambda services using Node.js and TypeScript
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- To ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- 2+ years of experience working with Node.js and its frameworks (Express, etc.) and tools (yarn, webpack, etc.)
- Experience designing and implementing AWS/Serverless/Lambda solutions
- Advanced experience in SQL DBs (PostgreSQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Advanced experience in Micro Services architecture
- Knowledge of REST API design and development
- Experience implementing data protection and security protocols
- Experience defining and implementing unit testing strategies, utilizing common frameworks and utilities such as Jest, Jasmine, and Karma
- Passion for optimizing and measure development performance
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- English language level: Proficient (C1 level)
Extra points for:
- Knowledge or experience of the following frameworks and libraries: MirkoORM, Lerna, ESLint, Swagger
- Knowledge or experience in writing Infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation and AWS CDK
- Experience in front end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of cryptographic tools, libraries and algorithms
We are offering competitive salary, possibilty to work with global brands on international market and flexible conditions!
- Hrvatska, Rijeka, Korzo 11