Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group, one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 230 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Engineering Enterprise Solutions unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
In the scope of our Research & Development Team we are looking for a new team member with the following competencies.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Node.js and experience in using asymmetric keys (ed25519, RSA) for signature and verification
- Proven experience in writing tested and documented REST APIs
- Previous experience in App development with MetaMask or other wallets
- Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of one or more of these areas:
- WebAssembly and eWASM
- Ethereum 2 or NEAR Protocol
- Tokenomics and DAO governance
- Rust Programming Language
- Experience with or willingness to learn GAIA-X standards and specifications. For more info about GAIA-X, visit https://www.data-infrastructure.eu/GAIAX/Navigation/EN
- Proactiveness in sharing state of the art blockchain and token principles
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- A hybrid model of work. Employees can choose whether they will work in the office or from home
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences, and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obezbeđen parking
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja