Hygge Software is a young and creative software development company. We work with clients from all over the world including the USA and Europe providing a full cycle of software development services.
We are looking for a new team member for joining our team in Belgarde!
- Development and support of websites and web-services according to the tasks;
- Participation in meetings to discuss projects;
- Closely communicate with the Project Manager and other teams to efficiently implement the tasks and achieve the results;
- Select technologies that ideally fit the project needs;
- New features implementation.
- Good knowledge of Typescript, Docker;
- Experience with GCP or AWS;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with Node.js (Express.js, MongoDB, MySQL);
- Experience with API, REST API;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- Knowledge of React, Angular or Vue.js is a plus
Hygge Software offers:
- Professional team;
- Office in the city center;
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Flexible working hours;
- Employee referral program.
Hygge Software is an Estonian web and mobile development studio founded in 2019. Our R&D offices are located in Kharkiv, Ukraine and Belgrade, Serbia. Hygge's philosophy is a feeling of home comfort even at work, comfort and simplicity of solutions. Clients from the USA, Germany, France, Australia, and Hong Kong have already been able to evaluate the quality of our work.Više o poslodavcu