We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
Our team is expanding and we are looking for our new colleague - Node.js Developer!
You don't have to be proficient in Node.js development, but we expect from you to have a good Node.js experience. Also, you will be in charge of handling data exchange between the server and the users. Your key responsibilities will include developing the server-side logic, defining and maintaining the core database, integrating with 3rd party services and creating APIs, and guaranteeing excellent performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
In this position will be a lot of educational materials, courses, which will be carried with a slow onboarding process. :)
If you are open to learn more, develop yourself with us and make a change in the health world, maybe we are a fit! ;)
Education and experience
- 2+ years experience using Node.js
- Fluent English
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) preferred
- Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming
- Understanding of server side development
- Good knowledge of MySQL (NoSQL is a plus), RESTful API, SSO authentication
- Understanding of AWS services is a plus
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Remote work fully supported
- Feedback provided every 3 months, like clockwork
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Center. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the…Više o poslodavcu