Morava Corridor Motorway Project (the Project), developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations.
- Ensure high quality service of daily clinic operations, inventory management, medical equipment and First Aid Kits ordering, stock control, and regular maintenance.
- Responsible for securing and developing all Occupational records, equipment, and programs related to occupational health services
- Collaborate with outside resources for program development, such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Responsible for assuring the appropriate access and utilization of healthcare services.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent.
- Guide and direct all referrals to outside healthcare providers and services.
- Manage all cases to facilitate productivity, assuring appropriate care.
- Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare programs to improve health and facilitate return to work, maintain Health s surveillance/OSHA records/reports and worker medical files. Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
- Assisting in design and develop primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health promotion plan.
Job-Related Qualifications :
- Serbian native speaker with proven written and verbal fluency in English.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse, global team members.
- Diploma of High or Higher Medical School.
Bechtel ENKA UK Limited Ogranak Beograd
Morava Corridor Motorway Project developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.Više o poslodavcu