Basic requirements for the position:
- University degree in Economics, Logistics or similiar
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar job positions.
- Abilities to use logistic systems.
- Very good Microsoft office package skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Able to work in a team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing, storing, archiving of the import/export documentation including invoices, packing list (exp dates) ,analyses etc.
- Responsible for preparing and executing the return process of packaging (empty kegs), within the deadlines, preparing export declaration.
- Coordinates the logistic of company. Prepares the Daily sales and logistic reports. Coordinates with the logistic provider on daily bases.
- Prepares all the necessary documents for custom declaration &Custom Clearance based on total stock / Sell in /Sell Out.
- Monitoring the warehouses : Selling Warehouse and Custom Warehouse (reconciliation with logistic provider).
- Coordinates with other departments for the weekly sales plan, based on which it will be done the custom clearance of the products from the custom warehouse.
- Managing the order fulfillment by the system and the billing for completed orders.
- Responsible for reconciliation of sales with logistic provider and software program also with the Excel files.
- Responsible for carrying out warehouse orders; Warehouse stock control (reconciliation with Supplier’s warehouse coordinator)
- Monitoring return of goods from the clients, adjusting liability with appropriate compensation (Returns of expiry goods etc)
- Responsible for reporting/preparing monthly documents according company internal instructions set on the company internal rulebook including monthly report for return of goods.
- Acts in close cooperation with the supply chain and import/export responsible employees in the HQ to execute the transport & delivery in time.
- At the end of each month should collect the clients card, signed and stamped.
Eurolab Internacional Grup doo Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar dr. Zorana Đinđića 64a
- PIB: 111781331
- Matični broj: 21539490