Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
Officer Sourcing - Direct purchasing
Officer Sourcing is the link between engineering competence center & supply chain sourcing/buyers. They ensure that procured direct material matches with the requirements of engineering
- Professional management of the pre-contractual phase with suppliers in order to ensure a smooth start of production
- Selection of suppliers through the assessment of technical capabilities of suppliers and comparing the specifications of the offered materials with the specifications defined by the competent ECC, such as: technical characteristics, quality, time and operational needs
- Assistance in the implementation of the strategy defined and presented for a particular product group by Senior Manager Purchasing, according to the organization of the company in Europe
- Collaborate with engineering to understand the specification of materials needed for production in projects, including technical characteristics, quality, timelines for the procurement of components and tools
- Assists in the pre-contractual phase with external suppliers professionally, accurate commercial monitoring of bids in a particular phase of the project, in order to ensure valid and final bids that meet the needs of the project
- Negotiation and preparation of all framework conditions of the contract, at the level of a certain component. This includes delivery times, contracts for new tools, quantities in deliveries or other necessary individual contracts
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Economics with strong emphasis on purchasing
- Minimum two year of relevant working experience on similar positions is preferred
- Experienced in contract & price negotiation
- Knowledge and ability to handle different commodities issues
- Good spoken and written English language skills is essential
- ERP system (Oracle) knowledge is an advantage
- Personal integrity, highly responsible, compliant with respective company regulation
- Communicative and confident
What we offer
- International and dynamical working environment
- Being part of a worldwide known manufacturing company
- Opportunity for continuous development
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
*Obaveštavamo vas da će, ukoliko se prijavite na ovaj konkurs i pošaljete nam vašu radnu biografiju (CV), privredno društvo Johnson Electric doo Niš, sa registrovanim sedištem u Nišu – Crveni Krst, Vazduhoplovaca BB, u svojstvu rukovaoca podataka, obrađivati vaše lične podatke koje nam dostavite putem radne biografije ili na drugi način ili ih mi pribavimo u skladu sa zakonom (na primer, iz javno dostupnih izvora), a sve kako bismo mogli da donesemo odluku u vezi sa vašom prijavom za zaposlenje, kao i da sa vama komuniciramo u vezi sa tim. Ova obrada vaših ličnih podataka vršiće se u skladu sa svim relevantnim pravilima predviđenim važećim Zakonom o zaštiti podataka o ličnosti Republike Srbije.
Johnson Electric d.o.o.
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. We serve many industries including Automotive, Building…Više o poslodavcu