The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services. To manufacture electronic components for the lighting industry.
Officer for Outbound Transport & Logistic
- Complete coordination and control of transport activities of Zumtobel Serbia company through adequate system platform, which is based on Global Transport and Logistic guidelines.
- Locally responsible person for transport activities of Zumtobel Serbia business.
- Monitoring of all active shipments and coordination with transport companies per requests and local demand
- Transport Monitoring and checking the best routes with low customs costs
- Daily based communication within Supply chain
- Transport and Customs coordination and documentation preparing
- Dispatch coordination and shipments preparing
- Weekly/monthly transport and logistic reports preparing
- Transport budget reports and capability to analize and make decisions in scope of defined responsibility
- SAP usage and adequate reports preparing
- Tracking of Inbound transportation organized
- Communication with External suppliers as support for Operative Purchasing team
- Weekly meetings and alignments for Transportation flow improving
What do we offer:
- Working in dynamic environment with high relevant corporative values
- Benefit program and bonus system that puts employee on the first place
- VI /VII education degree or equivalent (desirable: Faculty of Transport and Traffic engineering/ Faculty of Economics / Faculty of Organisational Sciences)
- Minimum 2 years of experience on same or similiar position
- English – advanced level
- MS Office- especially Excel – advanced level
- Working in international company
- Strong personality with very good organizational skills
- Communicative and team-player
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2019.