The job is for candidates who speak excellent English, have outstanding communication skills, and are comfortable speaking English.
We are an SEO agency that specializes in the off-page aspect of SEO. We deliver effective, scalable link building campaigns to generate high-quality, Google-friendly backlinks pointing back to our clients’ websites targeting specific pages and keywords.
We are based in the US, but the majority of our employees are from Europe (mostly Serbia, but also Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, etc.). There are currently around 30 people working at OutreachMama (link builders, account managers, administrative and sales assistants, upper management), as well as around 20 writers. As our client numbers grow, so does our need to hire more people. We are currently looking for an online sales representative.
We offer SEO training so you can improve your skills and level up your performance and career. Our team will invest time in your training which primarily includes coaching from a senior manager.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a sales representative to drive our B2B sales through new client acquisition. You are expected to build relationships using your excellent customer service skills. Our goal is to develop and foster relationships while maintaining close communication with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, hard-working, enthusiastic, forward-thinking, a problem solver, and, above all, a great salesperson. We need someone who will conduct sales calls with potential, and sometimes even existing, clients, a person who communicates well and responds to requests in a timely manner, answering emails, organizing documents, sheets, and information, and coordinating with the other teams.
If you are excited about learning new things and are looking to expand your off-page SEO knowledge, this is your chance. Our team is incredibly supportive, as is our senior management, and we do our best to foster a cooperative work environment. Even though we all work remotely, we talk regularly throughout the day to stay connected.
Your main responsibilities as an online sales representative will include:
- Conducting sales calls with potential customers and existing clients during which you will explain and sell our services
- Tracking and maintaining communication with potential customers, existing clients, and the team
- Anticipating and communicating order fulfillment problems
- Updating client-facing sheets/documents
- Providing updates on clients’ orders
- Managing the customer acquisition process through negotiation until a sale has been made
- Maintaining regular and timely customer communication
- Keeping track of all sales
Tools we use:
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
- Google Docs
- Part-time position (4 hours a day, Mon-Fri) in the beginning.
- Mostly flexible hours – you manage your own working hours, but keep in mind that most of our clients are US-based.
- You will be using TimeDoctor to track your hours.
- Salary – a fixed sum plus a monthly commission.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Interested in a long term commitment (6+ months)
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written
- Some project management experience (not a deal-breaker if you don’t have any)
- Used to remote work
- Experienced in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver and forward thinker
- Familiar with G Suite, Ahrefs, Asana, Slack
- Possesses a basic understanding of site metrics (domain authority, domain rating, and organic traffic)
- Keen to learn more about SEO
Brownie points for:
- Experience in sales and, more specifically, sales of SEO products
APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Please read the description carefully and take your time to submit an application that stands out.
- Please send a cover letter and resume electronically in which you describe why you would like to work for OutreachMama and how you meet the requirements.
- If you apply, we’ll do our best to respond promptly and let you know if you qualify for an interview.
- There will be two rounds of interviews.
- If we decide to hire you, your training will start immediately.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 12333 Sowden Rd Ste B #33347