At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a new Operational Planner to enhance our team. You will execute factory operational planning to ensure optimum service levels for our customers and day-to-day factory operation.
You will be based in Gornji Milanovac, Serbia
What you will do:
- Create factory capacity plan aligned with cluster capacity plan in systems.
- Schedule order in an optimized way by considering all impacting factors
- Place order/call off for Base materials, Additional material (BM/AM) and consumable to suppliers based on daily demand
- Prepare DMS data to support Planning and Logistics manager
- Maintain planning master data in systems: P2, APO, SAP
- Manage external communication (e.g. special request, production changes, material status, inventory reduction, eliminating scrapping).
- Support planning hub to take actions for supply issues and capacity issues.
- Monitor KPIs and improve on their losses
Who you are:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree or higher in International Trade, Business administration, Economics, Industrial Engineer, Logistics Engineer or similar.
- Prior experience logistics operations or operational planning is nice to have.
- Good customer understanding and Order Management knowledge Availability to change shifts.
- Strong analytical mindset
- Fluent in English and Serbian.
- Nice to have knowledge of SAP
- Nice to have knowledge in continuous improvement.
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.