OPERATIONAL BUYER - DACH REGION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
The worldwide leading engineering consulting service provider of customer-specific solutions in a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, aerospace, defense, automotive & heavy equipment, energy & utilities, appliance manufacturing, consumer packaged goods (CPG), electronics, batteries & semiconductors is currently hiring for an opening position in Belgrade or Novi Sad.
- Execute sourcing and purchasing activities for multi-country buying activities.
Create and maintain purchase orders.
- Promote and ensure compliance with procurement best practices and policies.
- Support lead buyers with information relating to strategic sourcing activity.
- Lead sourcing initiatives and ensure vendors selected answer business needs.
- Negotiate optimal terms and conditions with selected suppliers.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure service needs are met.
- Assure that sourcing activities have been performed per internal regulations (i.e., compliance checklist) and any gaps are resolved.
- Manage order confirmation and ensure services/goods are received on time.
- Minimize the use of exceptions and gain proper approvals when exceptions are required.
- Support standardization and harmonization of processes and systems to ensure operations in Procurement are effective and efficient.
- Participate in the execution of Procurement monitoring activities.
- Ensure relevant organization stakeholders are properly trained in understanding operational procurement processes.
- Contribute to Procurement's success with regards to savings, customer satisfaction, risk mitigation, and/or fulfillment of defined KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or a similar course of study.
- Relevant professional experience, ideally in the procurement of 3 years. Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Strong execution and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to completion.
- Organized, committed, and working well under pressure.
- Team player with very good communication skills and a positive mindset.
- Able to think critically and challenge the status quo to proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Strong problem-solving skills toward solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills, highly reliable, and a distinct aptitude to work accurately.
- Result-driven, proactive and autonomous.
- Positive attitude and robust customer service orientation.
- Proficiency in English and German (min. B2).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP MM is a plus.
- Uphold a high standard of integrity and intercultural competency.
- The location is flexible (Beograd & Novi Sad) and/or remote.
Attractive salary package and allowances. Modern office in one of the most beautiful, designed business spaces in the country (gym is a part of space facilities). Remote working (i.e.home office 70% - 100%). We paid for business trips across the world. Chance to work and grow in an inspiring engineering environment with clients who are the top world-class in their industries.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters teamwork, fairness, and respect, constantly pushing the boundaries.
Let`s move the world together!
Sent your CV electronically in English.
Wyss&Lila Engineering d.o.o.
Engineering Tomorrow's World Wyss&Lila full-time specialized engineers with advanced engineering degrees are dispositional for full service in a variety of industries including aerospace, space & defense, automotive & heavy equipment, energy & utilities, appliance manufacturing, consumer packaged goods (CPG), electronics, batteries &semiconductors.Više o poslodavcu