Quiddity provides innovative accounting and financial management services that empower our clients and set their businesses up for success. This role is a fantastic career opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated people.
We are currently seeking an Operations Administrator to join our Operations Team.
Your problem solving abilities, time management and well developed communication skills will be key to your success in this role as you build relationships with the Quiddity Team, Operations Manager and Clients.
Strong organisational and coordination skills; Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office (MS Word & Excel are essential).
About the role
The purpose of this position is to deliver clerical administration tasks to support effective service delivery to clients and to the Quiddity team.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for assisting with creating, implementing, managing and constantly improving end to end processes and workflows.
Ideal candidate will have/are:
- System agnostic
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Prior work experience is preferred
- An eye for detail and quick comprehension
- Available part-time Monday to Friday 08:30am – 12:30pm (Potentially moving to full time in the future)
- Fast typing and data entry speed
- Good knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- Flexible attitude with regard to job scope
- Happy disposition, honest, dedicated, and reliable
- A chance to be a part of a dynamic global company with high growth ambitions
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Mentorship and Training from Operations Manager
- A great working environment within a young, motivated, and diverse team
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
1st STAGE – Completing Tests
2nd STAGE – Interview with Operations Manager
If you are ready to start a professional role, learn valuable business skills and you're passionate about this position, please submit your resume at the end or alternatively send the application electronically.
More information about Quiddity can be found below,
[kwid-i-tee] /'kwiditi/ noun (pl) –ties (philosophy) the essential nature of something As the meaning behind our name suggests, we can only help our clients achieve greater success when we really understand them. And by them we mean both the organisation and the people charged with running it. We also immerse ourselves in their industry landscape, review the organisational structure and get to understand how the leaders prefer to work. We’re then able to establish a fixed setting on where the organisation…Više o poslodavcu