Brisqq provides local logistics-as-a-service, enabling retailers to offer same day (or future date) deliveries and returns in 1-hour timeslots. Our technology takes the pain out of delivery for retailers by connecting them with local, crowdsourced, freelancers, providing 100% visibility over deliveries (live tracking). Our state-of-the-art security features ensures ultimate peace of mind.
We have done 100k+ of deliveries to date in London and count some of the largest names in retail (across a wide variety of retail sub-sectors) as our customers.
We are looking for: Operations – Customer Service Representative (English speaking)
- Answer customer enquiries (phone and email support) in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction with every enquiry
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Actively and diligently monitor and provide customer feedback to relevant departments internally
- Optimise operations through innovation and process development
- Collaborating closely with other departments within operations to drive progress
- Prior customer service experience (or experience in a similar role)
- Excellent communication skill in English (Both Written and Verbal)
- Must love providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data
- Experience with retail and logistic support will be advantage
- Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startups disrupting the logistics landscape
NOTE: Working hours - work in shifts.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV electronically.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 26 Underwood Street, 2nd Floor, London