We are the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. We are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 we rebranded and became Air SERBIA, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Operations Purchasing Specialist for Pool Agreements
Technical - Supply Chain
- Implements, executes and controls pool agreements for component maintenance
- Keeps record of and controls minimum stock of components that are the subject of pool agreements
- Makes quarterly pool agreements cost analysis, ensures components delivery is in line with agreed quality and delivery terms
- Researches and negotiates best terms of cooperation and component prices, including component repair
- Supervises and monitors consumption of materials, minimizing loss and surplus
- Keeps precise data on provider service prices and quality
- Ensures compliance of procured components and materials with approved service levels and standards
- Maintains and monitors components stock in support of the Company’s high service performance levels, plans budget based on material/component requirements
- Closely monitors suppliers to ensure timely delivery of parts in line with their TAT (turnaround time)
- Drafts and monitors implementation of contracts with suppliers, takes corrective actions, if any, in order to meet all procurement requirements and ensure best terms for the Company
- Monitors performance of pool agreements
- Ensures disassembled components are returned to service provider within the agreed term
- Controls service providers six-month reports and agreed service level of pool agreements
- Keeps record of components cancelled at installation or prematurely removed, and notifies pool provider accordingly
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma (IV)
- Minimum 1 year experience with pool agreements in aviation or similar
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- English – excellent, active
As a fast growing, dynamic company we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great airline. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on our website!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Air Serbia a.d.
3 kontinenta preko 30 zemalja sveta više od 60 destinacija više od 2 500 000 putnika godišnje Naše posvećene kolege uslužuju više od 2 500 000 putnika godišnje, na preko 60 destinacija u Evropi, na Mediteranu, Bliskom istoku i u Severnoj Americi, kako u putničkom, tako i u teretnom saobraćaju. Posredstvom Etihad ervejza i naših drugih partnerskih avio-kompanija u prilici smo i da našim putnicima ponudimo i letove do međunarodnih odredišta u Aziji, Australiji, ... Saznajte više
"Navedite nam Vašu poziciju, posao koji obavljate. Postala sam deo kompanije 2004. godine i nakon 11 godina mog profesionalnog razvijanja na različitim pozicijama u okviru kabinskog osoblja, odlučila sam ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI