CW Carriers USA Inc. is a US-based transportation and logistics company active in the freight brokerage space and headquartered in Tampa, Florida. But, some 4 years ago our company has expanded in Belgrade as well!
We are the “CW Team” and we live and breathe trucking. We have over 60 major USA-based clients, many of which are Fortune 500 companies!
Our company highly values diversity and we are a certified WOMEN OWNED BUSINESS!
We are a family – a team of about 70 people (and counting!), where every person is appreciated and hard work is rewarded.
We are a company where you are not just a number, but where your career development is carefully handled and where you get the opportunity to grow, learn new stuff and thrive as a professional.
The business is blooming and the workload increases, so we are in search for motivated professionals to contribute to our team in the Operations Department, with focus on:
- Track and Trace duties and
- Scheduling duties.
Not certain which is your cup of tea? Send us an application and we will suggest which of these two positions fits better with your skills. Some responsibilities in our Operations Department include:
- You will act as a connection between shippers, receivers, and carrier sales;
- You will track our customer freight and provide timely correspondence to both customers and vendors;
- You will communicate with colleagues across several departments and provide support to the carrier/client sales team;
- You will be contacting drivers, carriers, dispatchers and other partners in the US, and enter relevant data to the platform we use;
- You will schedule freight loads and maintain communication with warehouses, following up on freight location, dispatch, check in etc.
- Escalation management – you will be identifying potential issues in operations and have a proactive attitude in bringing solutions.
As Operations Specialist, you are required to have an eye for details, communication skills, basic knowledge of IT and a good level of English.
As you progress and prove your willingness to grow with us, there will be plenty of opportunities to advance.
So, if you ever dreamed of working for an American company where you can achieve goals you never thought you would set for yourself, keep reading!
*What you need to bring to work:
- Extraordinary work ethic, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Customer orientation and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Result-oriented approach to tasks.
- Being comfortable to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing setting.
- Readiness to work EST working hours, i.e. 14h – 22h in Serbia.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Willingness to learn, grow your skills and competences.
- Experience in the transportation industry – not necessary but will be considered an advantage.
*What can you expect?
- To work in an international company with a modern and dynamic environment.
- To enter an exciting industry with lots of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Paid in-house training.
- To join a team of young, energetic, goal-oriented people.
- Pleasant working space in a beautiful location, near Belgrade Waterfront.
- Team building events, fruit in the office and some other cool perks :)
We will consider CVs only in English!
We are “The CW Team”, and we live and breathe trucking. Back in 2004, we started the business out of Tampa, FL with a husband and wife driver/dispatch Team, and have grown the fleet year after year. With high hopes and truckloads of passion, we wanted to create a trucking company that would have a legendary reputation defined by service. Our slogan, “Trust by the Truckload” really is a testament to our customer-centric mentality where trust is earned with each on-time delivery. We are…Više o poslodavcu