The position in Fadata is related to the technical architecture consultancy, installation, configuration and performance tuning of the ORACLE technology stack which Fadata proprietary software system INSIS runs on. In addition, the role also covers INSIS deployment and upgrade through set of automated scripts, plus any troubleshooting activities associated with that.
- Responsible for application changes across different platforms - development, testing and production environments.
- Configured Clusters, Server groups, Disaster recovery site role for availability and failover
- Upgrade, Patching and migration of Oracle RAC databases and Oracle RAC one Node from a lower version of 10g, 11g to 12cR1, 12R2, 18c,19c on NON-CDB and CDB.
- Upgrade, Patching and migration of Oracle Grid infrastructure 11g,12c,18c,19c
- Database migration with RMAN duplicate process and standard export/import
- Testing Database upgrades to 18c,19c, Testing new installation of Oracle infrastructure to 18c,19c
- Oracle Cloud Implementation - ATP database with WebLogic on Kubernetes and standard VM
- 5 or more years of direct or similar experience with Oracle Database Administration
- Oracle Database administration 12c and 11g certification are a plus.
- Experience with Oracle RAC and/or Exadata
- Experience with Oracle OCI and Oracle ATP is a plus
- Excellent scripting capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Team player
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.