Fadata is looking to hire for its team in Belgrade an Oracle Database & System Administrator with the following profile.
- Perform capacity planning, installs, version upgrades, configuration management, security and performance tuning of ORACLE databases.
- Work directly with IT leaders, business partners, and vendors to implement database environments that meet organization security standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure appropriate backup & recovery strategies.
- Perform technical support of assigned applications.
- Proactively maintain Linux/UNIX infrastructure technology.
- Automatization of administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Proactive monitoring of system performance and backup.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- 5+ years’ Experience with Oracle RAC and/or Exadata.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- University degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX flavor’s.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen, Oracle VM, KVM, VMware.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Considered a plus:
- Oracle Database administration 12c and 11g certification are a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle middleware stack is a plus.
- Oracle Cloud Implementation – Database and Middleware.
- Knowledge of infrastructure (Network, Storage, Servers).
- Familiarity with other databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres…).
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of shell/python scripting languages.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 or other related ERP software.
- Competitive social incentives package.
- Extensive training, development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.
The position is based in Belgrade.
FADATA d.o.o. Gundulićev venac 51, 11000 Belgrade