Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering, and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
The Organizational Change Management Coordinator will play a key role in supporting OCM activities to meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. Focusing on the people side of change, including changes to behaviours, business processes, systems and technology. The incumbent will coordinate OCM services including planning, executing and reporting.
- Understand the change management process and tools to support a strategy for adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support change management activities
- Maintain and monitor OCM demand and capacity planning
- Collect Project Intake information for project resources planning
- Support in the OCM reporting
- Collect and report on OCM project milestones, KPIs and key activities against team deliverables
- Support the design, development, delivery and coordination of communications.
- Provide input on impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Provide input and support the OCM team in making recommendations and defining an approach
- Coordinate and help support the completion of project deliverables: communications strategy and plan, training strategy and plan, impact assessment and stakeholder management plan
- Coordinate efforts with other OCM professionals and support resources
Skills and Qualifications
- A basic understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management or project management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others
- Automotive and technology business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Proficient with Microsoft office and other collaboration tools
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Knowledge and Education
- Diploma or Degree(s) in from an accredited institution or equivalent experience preferred.
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Communications experience in a technology environment an asset
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu