Overnight Contract Technical Support Agent
This position reports to the Director of Customer Success and is the main support liaison for our clients via phone, chat, and email for our US based customers. The Technical Support team ensures knowledgeable, efficient, and quality support on an ongoing basis. Each Technical Support liaison ensures that they have the most up-to-date information on all engineering processes to ensure stellar support to all internal and external customers.
Please Note this is a work from home full time contractor position and a computer, headset, and computer camera are required.
- Training time will be approximately 3PM-11PM CEST M-F for approximately the first month or two of training.
- Assist team members with knowledge share and work together to ensure consistent knowledge on day to day support needs
- Respond quickly, friendly, and efficiently to all inbound client requests via chat, phone, and email ensuring quality responses
- Ensure that important client issues are escalated via proper processes and channels
- Ensure support processes and metrics are followed and that there is consistency in service
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new support processes and features to improve customer satisfaction and increase the overall efficiency of the team
- Uphold company culture internally and externally
- Assist with work overflow projects and assignments from Management as requested
- Willingness to cover additional shifts/On-call assignments as able/needed (coworker vacations,etc)
- Assist in ensuring quarterly deliverables are met
Team & Culture:
- Motivate team members
- Help create an inspiring team environment and open communication culture
- Showcase team “wins” and acknowledge individual high performance accomplishments
- Ensure consistency of culture across timezones
- Hold team members accountable to quality service
Deadline for applications: 13.12.2019.