Within the Technology Delivery Solution department our experts specialized in Digital Consultancy and Systems Integration, are striving to unlock the value of client data, and delivering it to new digital platforms. With a team of highly trusted industry experts, we can create powerful digital solutions for customers, with the skills to integrate with very complex back-end systems both on-premise or in the cloud.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced developers to contribute to our team growth and support international eCommerce systems development. If you love to question your abilities, real world challenges, and making customers incredibly happy whilst fostering your need for perfect code and user experience, then we are a perfect match.
Your key responsibilities
This role will be part of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products that provide innovative solutions to challenging programming and design problems.
- Design, develop and implement changes and enhancements on PHP based platforms providing awesome user experiences in desktop and mobile devices.
- Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development on new and existing sites.
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing installations.
- Integrate PHP solutions with other third-party systems.
- Build out unit tests and other automated tests.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Architects, Designers, QE/QA and other teams and business units to define, prioritize, sequence and scope business and functional requirements and drive results forward.
- Accurately scope effort, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with team members and other stakeholders.
- Ensure the shipment of high-quality products and features.
- Stay aware of industry trends and make technology choices and strategic decisions.
To qualify for the role you should have
- 2+ years of working experience in PHP software development
- Experience with Pimcore, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla or other CMS solutions is advantage
- Solid knowledge of at least one PHP framework (Laravel, Symfony, …)
- Solid understanding of software architecture, design patterns, data structures and OOP
- Good understanding of Relational Database concepts and SQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
- Experience working in Agile scrum development team
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with a team
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Private pension or health insurance
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u revizorskim, poreskim i savetodavnim uslugama. Širom sveta imamo više od 300 hiljada zaposlenih koji dele i promovišu naše zajedničke vrednosti. Mi pravimo razliku tako što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama da ostvare svoj potencijal. Naši zaposleni Naša kompanija globalno promoviše i sprovodi kontinuirano usavršavanje i obuku za svoje zaposlene, kako eksternog tako i internog tipa. U…Više o poslodavcu