Job Description: PHP Software Programmer
As German company for medical devices we want to expand our Research and Development department to support our international sales structure with offices in Germany, Turkey and Serbia and their worldwide customers. Therefor we are looking for a new team member for the position of Software Programmer in our facilities in Nis, Serbia.
If you are passionate on software development topics involving different material such as aluminum, stainless steel and plastic and if you like using different programming methods, you are very welcome.
As a Programmer you should have already excellent experience in PHP to create code for complex functional blocks executing on computer platforms.
Experience with Larvel framework, MySQL, JSON, RESTful API is very helpful. Front end development will be considered as an advantage.
Besides working with development, maintaining and installing server components will be part of your job. Experience in these fields are welcome, but no obligation.
Constant improvement, integrated testing and proactive elimination of error sources is a matter of course for you.
- Independent development of user software
- Test and verification of software
- Migrate and improve existing code
- Debugging of software
- Documentation of software development
- Using good practice guidelines for coding
- Excellent experience as background programmer in PHP
- Independent working and problem-solving attitude
- Faculty degree in computer programming or similar course
- At lease 2-3 years of work experience in the field of software development
- Good team player, also able to work independently
- Fluency in English
If you can find yourself here with your qualifications and your attitude - please send your complete application and CV for this new and vacant position, in English language with info about your earliest possible entry date.
We’re offering an excellent salary for your excellent performance!