Payten provides complete payment industry solutions, for non-financial and financial institutions, supporting card and card-less transactions. The offering includes solutions for eCommerce, mPayments, processing as well as ATM and POS related services. We deliver software and services including outsourcing and equipment, providing highest level of expertise, maintenance and support through the entire portfolio. It is a member of the Asseco South Eastern Europe group (ASEE), a leading IT provider in the SEE region in terms of the revenue derived from its own software and services. Covering 13 countries, ASEE is the top player for banking and strong in other industrial verticals. It employs more than 1,400 employees and is part of the Asseco Group, which ranks among top ten software vendors in Europe.
We are hiring POS Technician.
- You have previous experience supporting, troubleshooting and installing hardware, software, monitors, printers, etc.
- Your experience with POS peripherals will be considered as advantage
- You have education in the area of electrical engineering
- You have intermediate level of English language
- You possess driver’s licence B category
- Ability and willingness to work as a part of team and to build strong working relationships
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improve existing
What will you do
- Installation, maintenance and repair of POS devices on the field as reported by equipment users
- Preventive equipment maintenance
- Providing training for new colleagues
- Providing daily reports of service data to the superiors
What we offer
- Full-time permanent employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skills needed to achieve standards of excellence
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10b
- PIB: 110428879
- Matični broj: 21349038