We are looking for a PPC Specialist who will join our team!
In this role, you should be versed in the principles of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Facebook Marketing, with the basics of SEO (mostly the part about landing page optimization) and knowledgeable about Google/ Facebook Analytics to know when conversion/goal tracking is off.
Most of our campaigns are strictly performance delivery based on the client’s business goals.
Your goal will be to ensure that the client’s online marketing investment has the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
PPC Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Setting up and managing Performance Advertising (PPC) campaigns, primarily on Google Ads (Ad Words) and Facebook Ads
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing ads platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for clients and management
- Participate in forming effective paid advertising strategies
- Plan / Set up / Launch & Optimize various performance channels
- Oversee Search Advertising accounts primarily on Google Ads platform
- Oversee advertising accounts on social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
- Conduct keyword research and audiences for targeting
- Create a textual ad copy that will convert
- Be involved in digital Ad creative development in cooperation with our design team (e.g. Image Ads, Banner Ads, Video Ads)
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint bottlenecks with room for improvement
- Produce reports for clients and management
- Keep abreast of performance advertising and SEM trends
- Participate in forming effective landing/purchase pages to optimize UX/user flow efficiency
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Advertising Platform) is preferred
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) / Google Cloud Suite / Google Sheets
Who we are
iLogic is an international Digital Marketing Agency with an excellent reputation and success, that has offices both in Israel and in Belgrade, Serbia. We at iLogic help big brands to achieve digital marketing success and strive to ensure that our clients are getting the best bang for their buck. We set in place tools and frameworks that help maximize our client’s digital strategy`s potential, and provide smart reporting and consulting to help them make informed decisions that translate to real sales and leads (https://www.ilogic.co.il/)
What we are offering
We offer a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational company.
Our office is in the very center of Belgrade, with a great connection with all parts of the city and a nice view of park Manjez. According to the situation with the pandemic, we are aware that the health of our employees is our priority and we also have as an option work from home. Working from the office is not mandatory at the moment.
We offer support to our employees and opportunities to grow and learn new skills every day. A young team of experienced professionals is always open to help and communicate with new members of our company.
Here you have the best terms and conditions for work, such as a contract from day one, competitive salary, excellent equipment, snacks, and drinks are provided, weekends are free and you have a day off for birthday. And more.
If you are ready to work for a successful company with great prestige, we would like to have you on our team. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and do not miss the opportunity to work with experts in this field and to learn from them.
- Srbija, Beograd, Trg Branka Radičevića 14a
- PIB: 110481744
- Matični broj: 21354759