PrimeVigilance, an Ergomed brand, was established to provide specialised pharmacovigilance services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. These services cover the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects.
Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange with its HQ in Guildford, UK. The company boasted a 40% growth in its revenues in its last report. This success is due to the hard work of our highly skilled employees and our subsequent reputation for excellence with our clients.
- Assures and exerts activities leading to effective cooperation with clients in the area of ICSR Management
- Contributes to achieving company´s goals and objectives
- Works under supervision of more experienced colleague
- Providing support to other activities undertaken by the project team on behalf of the client and the company
- Interested in pursuing a career in pharmacovigilance
Performing activities in the scope of ICSR management unit within agreed extent and timeframe (including, but not limited to):
- Processing Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) from all sources in compliance with applicable regulations, PrimeVigilance procedures and in accordance with client-specific requirements and timelines
- Performing ICSR follow up
- SAE/SUSAR Management (unblinding, clinical trial reconciliation, protocol review, Safety Management Plan review)
- Reconciliation (clinical, partners)
- Personal data protection
- Product Quality Complaint handling and interaction with Quality Assurance
- Medical Information interaction
- MedDRA and WHO coding
- Database Outputs and Reports (including data for monthly reporting to clients)
- Workflow & resource management
- Support of PV processes related to the ICSR management within PrimeVigilance and also to clients
- More senior colleague may perform tasks assigned as per SOP to more junior position
- Performing activities in the scope of ICSR management unit within agreed extent and timeframe.
- Life science graduate, pharmacy, nursing or other healthcare related qualification
- Organization skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Management skills, including time and issue management
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast-growing healthcare company
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986