PrimeVigilance, an Ergomed brand, was established to provide specialised pharmacovigilance services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. These services cover the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects.
Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange with its HQ in Guildford, UK. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for a:
Pharmacovigilance (Drug Safety) Physician (m/f)
Only Medical Doctors (MD) can apply
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Physician will be responsible for:
- Review and provision of medical opinion on various reports regarding drug safety prepared within the legal framework of pharmacovigilance
- Answer Medical Information queries
- Finished Medical University, previous experience is not required. This is an opportunity for new graduates to start and develop their career within drug safety.
- Previous clinical experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Advanced English skills, both verbal and written
- People who are excited to learn and contribute to patient safety
- Good baseline knowledge of scientific literature retrieval and valuation (mainly using PubMed and EMBASE)
- Management skills, including time and issue management
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Very good organization skills with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Full-time position
- Professional training and career development in a fast-growing international healthcare company
- Various directions of career development
- Competitive salary and benefits based on experience
- Very interesting office-based job in a friendly international (EU) team of young highly educated people
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986