- Delivers processes/systems/solutions with defined quality at defined time and cost
- Contributes to the future commercial success of the business by considering the whole picture of the project, and by considering Nutrition Health Wellness and Creating Shared Value strategies
- Effectively controls scope changes through proactive and open communication with stakeholders; Provides recommendations for decision making with Nestlé decision makers and business partners internally and externally
- Delivers Engineer feasibility study for the implementation of new projects
- Key contact with suppliers for acquiring, installation and commissioning of new machine
- Ensures and manages adequate resources and competence levels allocated to the project
- Interacts proactively with the other functions to ensure the overall project objectives
- Responsibility for the observance of valid legal and internal regulations in the field of hygienic safety, food safety, good manufacturing practice, work safety and environmental protection
- You have strong expertise and relevant work experience at least 2-3 years in process & packaging equipment development and university degree preferably from Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy or Mechanical Engineering.
- You are expert in AutoCad, CAPEX management and suppliers management.
- You have proven success in managing different projects and stakeholders.
- You have strong communication skills, are able to challenge the current status quo and have passion to deliver results.
- You show openness and curiosity for new ideas and opportunities.
- You have knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, you are advanced user of MS Office package.
- Experience in Master Line Design would be considered as advantage.
- Personal and professional development;
- Private health insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Work in diverse teams;
- Focus on healthy life style;
- Company events and team activities;
- Modern work environment.
Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry.
All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.
Nestle Adriatic S d.o.o.
Iako je Nestlé Adriatic osnovan 2003. godine, Nestlé je putem svojih robnih marki u Srbiji prisutan mnogo duže. Na tržištu Srbije može da se nađe širok spektar Nestlé proizvoda, koji u potpunosti zadovoljavaju ukuse i želje svih potrošača. Nestlé širom sveta ima oko 339.000 zaposlenih i stoji iza većine najpoznatijih robnih marki prehrambenih proizvoda, kao što su sladoledi Scholler i Motta, čokolada After Eight i Baci te Buittoni testenine i sosovi. Ulazak Nestlé-a na srpsko tržište znači bogatiju…Više o poslodavcu