Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Application Group Team in Surčin Factory at the position of:
Packaging Specialist (m/f)
Main purpose of this position is to execute packaging related projects and initiatives at Factory level in line with Unit Head in terms of quality, safety and compliance.
- Executes Packaging projects at Factory level with focus on line performance, cost efficiency, on time delivery and product quality
- Provides packaging input to factory proposing and evaluating best packaging alternatives for new products and improvements to existing products
- Develops and/or introduces new packaging materials and processes within factory(ies), while taking into consideration compliance with Nestlé and external standards
- Identifies and recommends cost improvements and source reduction opportunities
- Supports Procurement in the selection, assessment and development of new suppliers
- Responsible for efficiency in Packaging Lines and Materials usage
- Drives quality improvements in packaging
- Assists factory(ies) and provides them with services necessary to ensure product & process mastership while striving for zero defects in manufacturing
- Develops and maintains the competences required for packaging & process mastership within area of expertise
- Executes Packaging Industrial trials
- Bachelor's degree – preferably Faculty of Technology/Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- 1 year of relevant work experience in factory environment and packaging development
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage different stakeholders
- Strong initiative and passion to deliver results
- Advanced user of MS Office package
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work in diverse teams
- Focus on healthy lifestyle
- Company events and team activities
- Modern work environment
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.