Develop your talent with the top agri-food players during a paid internship in the EU!
Are you a MSc, a PhD or graduate?
We are looking for candidates from EIT RIS countries* who want to gain hands-on experience during 3- up to 6-months paid internships in Europe. This year you may complete the internship in three possible modes: on-line, on-site or hybrid (mix mode).
EIT Food RIS Fellowships Actiion Line allows doing a foreign internship within companies from EIT Food consortium, and start-ups form RisingFoodStars Association and research institutes. You may have a unique chance to work with the best agri-food specialists from various areas of interest: R&D, marketing, digitalization, B2B, innovation management, lab, communication, and many others.
3F Bio Ltd., AGRICOLUS S.R.L., Agri Market Place, AI Talentum, AZTI Fundazioa, Angulas-Aaguinaga, Better Origin Ltd., BeYou, BIOAZUL S.L., Cevabit, CSIC, Cyprus University of Technology, Deep Planet Ltd., DIL, DSM Food Specialties, Elea, EuroFIR AISBL, FOOD BANK, Foodpairing NV, Glucanova AB, Grupo AN, IMDEA Food Institute, International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory, Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology, Spanish Council for Scientific Research, Maspex, Matis, Microbion, Mimica Lab, NapiFeryn BioTech, Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research Polish Academy of Sciences, OSPIN, PeakBridge Partners Ltd, PepsiCo, Puratos, Queen’s University Belfast, SatAgro, Siemens, Scantrust, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, University of Reading.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships Action Line is dedicated to two types of students:
- RIS Fellowships - MSc students, graduates and entrepreneurs. Beneficiaries will have the opportunity to apply academic knowledge in practical contexts of work and develop a creative problem solving competence at KIC partner organizations to spur a wave of entrepreneurial innovations in their home countries. Candidates will be able to gain hands-on experience in the food industry, strengthening their job-related skills and competences, including analytical thinking and creative problem-solving. RIS Fellowships interns will be engaged in learning-by-doing activities at their host company - these could be internal projects or day-to-day tasks of each host partner.
- RIS Talents - doctoral students and post-docs. Applicants will benefit from lessons learned in R&D works and they will also be encouraged to engage in industrial collaboration or entrepreneurship during their internship. RIS Talents interns will have an opportunity to develop critical thinking competence by participating in innovation projects, R&D projects led by EIT Food partner organizations or Horizon Europe projects.
The best candidate for the internship shall:
- Have an interest in the agri-food sector;
- Be MSc (Fellowships), a PhD (Talents) or graduate with different educational background;
- Passionate about extra student activities and have a proactive attitude;
- Be eager to gain new experience, willing to learn and self-motivated;
- Have analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and a team player;
- Be able to work in English;
- Be available during at least three months between July and December 2021;
- Come from one of EIT RIS countries*.
In return, you might benefit from:
- Precise matching of the candidates to the offered internship areas specified by each hosting company;
- Gaining hands-on experiences solving real work problematic situations of the organizations;
- Developing your competences such as creative problem solving and critical thinking;
- Getting 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 1,800€ (Talents) gross grant/month for support your expenses. The amount for online mode is 650€ (Fellowships) and 850€ (Talents);
- Getting mentorship of a high-profile expert in their field;
- Knowing and learning about other ways of working and discussing from a different point of view;
- Improving your Curriculum Vitae and getting contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life;
- Enriching yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.
- Also, you can benefit from greater international exposure of students and researchers from EIT Regional Innovation Scheme regions.
*Countries and regions eligible to take part in the EIT Food RIS Fellowships project:
GDPR available on:
This activity has received funding from EIT Food, the innovation community on Food of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the EU, under the Horizon Europe, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation.
EIT Food RIS Fellowships
Develop your talent with top agri-food players during a paid internship in EU! EIT Food RIS Fellowships project gives an opportunity to do a foreign internship within top agri-food companies. 40 MSc students and graduates with different educational backgrounds as well as PhD students and post-docs from 28 RIS countries* will discover job opportunities in the food industry, by getting unique, professional, 3-6 months paid (€ 1350-2000) internships within the framework of EIT Food RIS Fellowships…Više o poslodavcu