Partner Account Manager (Indirect sales)
Responsible for providing support to our founder for new partner account development in key and emerging markets in EU, USA and Canada and/or expanding existing accounts within the indirect distribution or retail sales channels. Creates awareness and demand for company products and services. Drives revenue by identifying, developing, and supporting partners, monitoring results, and increasing sales. Primary contact for the partner to coordinate, create and execute business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continually seek out and cultivate new partner relationships
- Develop partner relationships, onboarding and nurture partner relationships to generate loyalty and growth
- Create and execute strategic partner plans that align with overall corporate business plans
- Nurture partner relationships to generate loyalty and growth
- Create, manage & drive all operational requirements to enable partners to be successful
- Remove obstacles (organization/systems/process, etc.) that inhibit growth
- Ensure partners have access to education, marketing, product, and support materials and maintain open communications between partner community
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business related degree.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales, account management, FMCG and/or marketing
- Ability to build qualitative long terms relationships and close deals. Strong negotiation, influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Capacity to understand and advocate on behalf of partners while maintaining what is in the best interest of the company
- Self-motivated, energetic, team player with ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- MS Office
- Languages: English fluent with Serbian, Bosnian or Croatian languages. Additional languages such as German will be strongly considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 16.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno