KPMG operates as a global organization of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 147 countries, collectively employing more than 219,000 people across a range of disciplines.
KPMG Accounting Advisory Services, a subsidiary of KPMG is currently seeking for a Payroll Assistant
Service Line Information: In response to the needs of its clients and as one of the leading auditing and consulting firms in the Serbian market KPMG d.o.o. Beograd founded KPMG A.A.S. d.o.o., a company dedicated to providing client financial management and payroll accounting services, as well as related advisory services.
Tasks and responsibility:
- Salary Administration works (salary & HR)
- Reviewing received documents (expense reports, salary related documents, maternity leave, sick leave, etc) before processing salary calculation.
- Preparation of the tax returns (salary, net of rent, service contracts etc. & other tax related calculation)
- Contacting tax office & municipality in order to obtain the analytical cards
- Preparation of salary confirmation for the bank, salary confirmation as per client request, calculation of the average salary
- Expense reports, employee cost reports & mileage reports preparation and daily allowances calculation
- Preparation of the salary statistical reports and return
- University degree preferably in the fields of Finance / Economics or Business College
- Basic accounting / finance knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills
- Intermediate knowledge of English language
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to follow internal business procedures and rules
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button.
Our Values: INTEGRITY- We do what is right | EXCELLENCE - We never stop learning and improving | COURAGE - We think and act boldly | TOGETHER - We respect each other and draw strength from our differences | FOR BETTER - We do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
© 2020 KPMG d.o.o. Beograd, a Serbian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG International je globalna mreža firmi koje se bave pružanjem usluga revizije, poreskog i finansijskog savetovanja. Sa više od 207.000 zaposlenih širom sveta, firme članice KPMG-a pružaju usluge u 153 zemlje.KPMG d.o.o. Beograd osnovan je u avgustu 1996. godine, dok je kancelarija u Podgorici osnovana 2001. godine, najpre kao poslovna jedinica, a od 2006. godine posluje nezavisno pod nazivom KPMG d.o.o. Podgorica. KPMG A.A.S. d.o.o. je osnovano 2010. godine kako bismo klijentima…Više o poslodavcu