Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 17,500 people worldwide and reported 2018 net sales of $11.6 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandma used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient
household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs.
Ball’s largest business is the manufacture of recyclable beverage cans and ends. A lot of engineering and technology goes into making beverage packaging at speeds of more than 2,000 cans a minute. We operate beverage can facilities in the America, Europe and Asia – about one in every four beverage cans in the world is made by Ball – and our products are used by the most recognizable beverage brands in the world.
Ball is a Lean / Six Sigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
(Location: GBS Belgrade)
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for the monitoring of and distributing of hourly payrolls. Also responsible for data gathering, testing data, training, customer support, as required to support timekeeping for Ball Corporation.
Reports to: Procure to Pay Manager ( Europe)
- Performs functions required to pay employees and maintain earnings records to meet federal, state, and local requirements
- Using Secure Spreadsheet Loader (SSL) processes stock entries, manual check requests, bonus cycles as needed.
- Assists with Payroll year end processing tasks
- Records and summarizes plant attendance rules and timekeeping system requirements
- Tests system configuration prior to user acceptance testing
- Provides assistance and guidance regarding time entry, time corrections, and time file balancing
- Assists with user training by means of webcasts
- Provides assistance and guidance to users of the payroll system regarding input, output, and reports
- Participates in parallel testing and reviews results prior to the “go live” date
- Updates project documents as required
- Provides post “go live” support as required
- Maintains confidentiality of all records
- Runs integrity reports as required to verify time keeping data
- Runs timekeeping metrics and distributes to management
- Promotes an atmosphere and displays an attitude of customer service and satisfaction with internal and external relationships, i.e., payroll department, plants, group and division staff, etc.
- Responsible for supporting established standard operating procedures
- Ensures any PII Data is sent via data security software
- Correspondence and support of external Stakeholders (EY, Audit)
- Posting Payroll
Qualification and Experience
- High education/University degree
- Job related experience for 1 year minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: ADP, computer systems, equipment and software packages
- High concern for detail and accuracy
- Good mathematic and organizational skills
- Good typing skills
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and in utilizing spreadsheet, word processing and presentation graphics applications
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate simultaneous tasks and/or projects and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to conduct detailed research assignments
- Excellent oral and written skills to summarize and communicate research findings and conclusions to senior management
- Positive, proactive individual with excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks with limited direction and within limited time schedules
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others, including the corporate business research information center, our various sales and marketing teams, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing personnel, customers and suppliers and various industry trade representatives
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.06.2019.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992