LPP S.A. is an international company which has been successfully operating in the clothing industry for over 20 years. We manage five recognisable brands: RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO and SiNSAY.
Through our network of nearly 1,700 stores, we reach millions of customers in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In our offices and sales structures, we create jobs for more than 22 thousand people.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist, who will be accountable for payroll process including employees expenses. Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in payroll accounting administration and deep knowledge of payroll regulations. We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills.
- Collection of necessary data for payroll cycle same as other employees payments (refunds, business trips or similar)
- Calculation of salaries including obligatory tax and contribution, including submission of tax administration, creation of bank orders and importing to payroll bank account
- Booking all salaries and other incomes
- Preparation of documentation and ensuring full procedure and coordination with state authorities in order to execute refund of salaries i.e. contributions, keeping records and accounting procedures
- Calculation of business trips (travel allowances; both gathering bills and booking them), booking of business bank cards expenses
- Prepares reports for costs related to foreign engagement
- Strict adherence to prescribed deadlines
- Maintenance of a payroll / Personnel Administration system
- Full responsibility for payroll administration
- Coordination with external agencies to ensure payroll processes for external employees (staff leasing and youth organizations) and taking care about invoices
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures under supervision
- Supports general accounting
Required profile and skills:
- Strong computer skills – especially MS Excel, databases and large amount of data
- Strong knowledge of local labor and tax regulations
- Must be experienced independent professional with formal education background
- Motivation, commitment and initiative
- Very good organizational skills - detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- English language knowledge
- Market competitive remuneration package
- Equipment - laptop, mobile phone
- Interesting work and a friendly atmosphere that allows free exchange of experience and excellent teamwork
If you would like to join our company and you believe that you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LPP Serbia d.o.o.
LPP S.A. je međunarodna kompanija koja uspešno posluje u tekstilnoj industriji više od 20 godina. Upravljamo prepoznatljivim brendovima: RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO i SiNSAY.Na tržištu Srbije prisutni smo od 2017. i uspešno poslujemo kroz mrežu od 25 maloprodajnih objekata svih naših brendova u Beogradu, Novom Sadu, Vršcu, Kruševcu, Požarevcu, Leskovcu, Zaječaru i Lazarevcu, sa idejom da povećamo postojeću prodajnu mrežu.Više o poslodavcu