We are a regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, servicing over 1.000 clients and over 12.000 associates on a daily basis. We have been present on the market with one goal – to help companies be better at hiring and overcome all HR challenges. With the power of our highly professional and dedicated colleagues, we are committed to drive our clients’ core business forward by providing high quality, customized, full scale of HR solutions and services.
We are expanding our team and we are in search of ambitious and motivated people to joins us.
We are looking for:
Payroll and HR Services Specialist
- University degree in Economics, Financial Management or Administration
- 3-5 years of working experience in payroll department
- Good knowledge of Serbian Labor and tax legislation
- Good knowledge of English language
- Strong computer and database skills especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of regional or global payroll software (AB Soft, Navision, Pantheon, E-racuni, SAP…) is an asset
- Making adjustments of employment contracts, agreements, amendments to contracts, prolongations, terminations and various certificates according to Serbian labor law and work regulations
- Maintenance of personnel files as well as data management in HR systems
- Processing of social/personal insurance registration
- Setting payroll and control of all parameters
- Calculating and booking all salaries and other incomes (service contracts, rents, usage of vehicle, transport…)
- Reconciles salaries liability/expense
- Keep record and submission of all documentation for payroll
- Preparation of maternity/sick leave documentation to the State authorities
- Insight in tax and contribution balances with local authorities regarding salaries, service contracts and rents
- Submission of various forms in according with local legislation (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Precise, well organized and analytical person with great attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver results
- A team player with a proactive approach
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Đorđa Stanojevića 12, 11070 Beograd, Srbija www.workforce.rs
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.