MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Peening/HDW Machine Operator who will be responsible for preparation of components and equipment for peening processes (Glass bead peening/Shot peening/High pressure water jet blasting) and preparation of NC-Programs.
- Preparation of components according to work plan and post-processing
- Set up machinery with attached peripherals (f.e. Almen test, Blast gun, Peening media) according to valid regulations
- Set and check machine parameters according to the work plan and manufacture components according to the work plan or to set up CNC systems/call up program and process.
- Testing of new tools and fixtures
- Executing tests (trials)
- Set-up work pieces and proceed them according to valid regulations
- Creating movement-programs for robots
- Performing test and preparation of blasting programs on CNC-controlled machines incl. software backup according to the corresponding regulations.
- Check parts for dimensional accuracy, condition and completion and record results on the shop floor level
- Comply with KPIs, dates and ensure capacities according to organizational targets
- Contact person on the shop floor for internal quality issues
- Analyze causes for disorders and solve them (e.g. change of equipment)
- Communicate disorder description to maintenance staff
- Define rework together with the relevant department
- Perform and document rework
- Monitoring of maintenance interval
- Perform maintenance and cleaning tasks within acceptable limits
- Document maintenances times, causes and their corrective action
- Several years in industrial works
- Experience in aviation or automotive industry ; NC-Programming desired
- Knowledge of special process Shot Peening desired
- MS Office, desired SAP
- High technical affinity
- Teamwork, flexibility, willingness to work 2-shift, very good vision
- English language
MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Milutina Milankovica 11 V
- PIB: 111531672
- Matični broj: 21497495