N Family Club is a fast-growing London-based nursery group.
We launched N in 2017 and in five years, we’ve opened our first 20 sites, won a nation Nursery World award & secured multi-million pound investment from a high profile investor to power our expansion.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com
About the role
This is a remote full-time position based in Serbia, with working hours 10am-6pm CET Monday to Friday.
Our People Assistant role is pivotal in providing an accurate administrative service. Reporting into the Senior People Advisor, this role will be responsible for replying to day-to-day general queries, HRIS maintenance, and actioning team member employment changes with exceptional attention to detail.
Time management, prioritisation and organisational skills are critical for this role.
To be successful in this role, you will; Go Beyond, Be Outstandingly Outstanding and Play as a Team.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the People inbox and responding to general queries
- Assigning probation forms, sending probation review reminders and drafting and issuing probationary period pass letters
- Drafting contracts and contract change letters
- Producing references for current and former team members
- Actioning employment changes on our People system HiBob, including changes to employment details, line managers etc. and assigning correct absence policies
- Sending EU right to work checks for confirmation from nursery FOH
- Collating and sending relevant data for bi-weekly RemCo review
- Sending out monthly benefits ‘spotlights’
- Collating monthly value nominations data for Support Office meeting
- Producing ad-hoc letters for team members and managers e.g. for termly bonuses
- Running ad-hoc reports on HiBob, e.g. absence balances, resignation figures etc.
- Team member benefits administration e.g. eyecare vouchers, flu vaccination vouchers
- Sending health disclosures to managers to complete disclosure risk assessments
- Sending flexible working requests to managers for their review
- Exit survey administration and reminders
- Updating HiBob for leavers, suspensions and rehires
- Booking Mental Health First Aid training for team members
- Identifying absence management triggers and sending relevant information to managers to complete absence reviews
- Producing maternity pay schedules
- Running Ofsted reports on HiBob
- Amending permission levels on HiBob as and when required
- Preparing happiness data packs for nurseries using survey data collected
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbally, with confidence to communicate with all stakeholders across the business and build effective relationships
- Technical systems knowledge (implementing and maintaining systems)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- First class organisation skills with excellent prioritisation and strong follow-up skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented work ethic
- Excitement about joining a start-up embarking on huge growth (resilience, commitment, and flexibility)
- Willingness to get involved in a variety of different project as and when required
- Positive and can-do attitude
- 25 days annual leave
- Monthly team meet ups at Belgrade co-working spaces & team Summer Party
- Annual all expenses paid trip to London and company Winter Party
- Round the World ticket after 5 years of service
N Family Club
N Family Club is a fast-growing London-based nursery group. We launched N in 2017 and in five years, we’ve opened our first 20 sites, won a nation Nursery World award & secured multi-million pound investment from a high profile investor to power our expansion. If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.Više o poslodavcu