Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. Our top average wired speed (900Mbps on our hyperfast 1Gb product) is over 11x faster than the UK's average broadband speed.
Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the fourth year running, winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as ‘Best Customer Service' and ‘Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We are looking for a People Services Data Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement. In short, we're looking for a People Services Data Analyst who can be responsible for managing data held by the People Team with focus on data quality and data integrity.
Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Create and maintain management reporting framework for efficient and proactive KPI monitoring, supporting the organisation to have in time business decisions informed by accurate and reliable information.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within the organisation to obtain and develop accurate data for the business model and metrics.
- Perform regular data quality and data availability analysis, establish data rules alerts and initiate new external (market) or internal data collection and integration
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends and patterns in both operational and employee insight data to support the People team, and wider business in identifying improvement opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree (economics, finance, business-related university) or relevant experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in People related analytics (comp & band analytics)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau or similar software)
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact, this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA