Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a People Services Specialist who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As People Services Specialist your mission will be to contribute to the delivery of an exceptional experience to our employees, with a focus on administrative support, coordination and reporting. You will act as the first point of contact for all people-related queries from employees and other stakeholders. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Act as first point of contact for any employee queries
- Manage employee end to end lifecycle processes and documentation, meeting both best practice and any compliance requirements
- Create reports and provide analysis and commentary on reports to assist recipients in quickly identifying trends or other meaningful interpretation of data
- Ensure that relevant people processes are documented in agreed layout and maintained up to date at all times
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve people team policy, processes or template documentation
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a customer facing HR role and providing an excellent customer experience
- Experience of working with HR issues across the whole employee life cycle
- Good knowledge of HR policies, procedures and labour law
- Good IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel with some knowledge of HR Information Systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (in both English and Serbian)
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 14x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses in 43 cities and towns across the UK. Founded ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA