SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Phase In / Phase Out Coordinator.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Phase In / Phase Out Coordinator
As a part of Component Services, the Coordinator Phase In / Out of Aircraft Components is responsible for making sure that aircraft registration and aircraft parts physically installed in the aircraft are correctly recorded in SAP inventory records.
- Maintenance of Aircraft Equipment Data and involvement of the appropriate stakeholders utilizing established workflows
- Phase-In Aircraft Components – single or mass phase in according contracted components with customer
- Create Aircraft Structure and Functional Locations, integrate customer inventory and upload equipment in SAP
- Phase-Out Aircraft Component - single/mass, producing final Inventory for customer & collecting certificates if required
- Aircraft inventory clean-up, Aircraft Equipment investigation to ensure highest data quality
- Create and change Reference Maintenance Plan - Components Limits Management
- Maintenance of Aircraft registrations – creation, update and deactivation within SAP
- Flight management – counter implementation and deviations correction within SAP according received customer data
- Respond to inquiries from stakeholders and support the operational efficiency of the departments involved in the Aircraft Data creation and update processes
- Support our Ways of Working (WOW) and Lean/Continuous Improvement culture implementation
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Profound technical and administrative background
- Airline industry or MRO experience is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- SAP basic/advanced knowledge would be desired
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, team-player with cross-cultural awareness
- Customer & service focus and result & quality orientation
- Analytical and structural mind-set
- Focus on details
- Self-starter with a can-do mentality, independent and self-motivated
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.12.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!