PurchaseControl is a global software business offering cloud-based eProcurement solutions to medium sized businesses to help them control their spending and generate savings that directly improve their profitability.
Our success is built on continuous innovation. We listen to our customers and consistently deliver what they need next.
Established in 1999, PurchaseControl is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and has offices in London (UK), Boston (USA) and Sydney (AUS). Clients include Thyssen Krupp Elevators (largest elevator company in the world, NHS (UK), Ramada Hotels Worldwide, Brinks Security, and thousands more throughout eleven countries in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. Many of these clients have been with PurchaseControl for more than a decade.
We are looking for a:
Front-End Web Developer
About the Position
Frontend Developer will join our development team working on the client-side of the PurchaseControl software and other projects in a fast-paced work environment. An important member of the team who will contribute to the team’s collective growth and success.
- Design and implement solutions for improved user experiences in cloud business software
- Advise on the design process with an eye towards usability, standards, and elegance
- Keep up with current trends and technologies of web design and development
- Research and develop solutions for the unexpected, using new technologies
Required experience and skills:
- Strong experience with current standards compliant and accessibility conscious HTML5
- Strong experience with CSS3
- We work with jQuery and Bootstrap so experience and/or willingness to work with them is essential
- Dedication to performance optimized mobile first responsive design
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile UX and UI best practices
- Ability to write clean, well-designed and high quality code in a high-paced work environment
- Familiarity with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar design software
- Good knowledge of English language, conversational and written
- Good communication skills
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience integrating HTML and CSS into an ASP.NET environment using MVC5
- Testing experience across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices (including tablets and smartphones)
- Experience with Microsoft TFS
- Full-time, long-term employment relationship
- Competitive salary, and performance-based bonuses
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced developers
- Opportunity to learn and contribute across all aspects of our applications
- Challenging tasks in highly professional and stimulating environment
Rok za konkurisanje: 19.01.2020.