Our client ADIENT is a global leader in automotive seating. With app. 77,000 employees in 32 countries, the group operates 202 manufacturing / assembly plants worldwide and supplies products & systems for more than 19 mio vehicles every year.
For the plant in Loznica with app. 1,000 staff we are searching for the Plant Manager - Foam & Trim Division.
Core Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance & high integrity
- Direct, through subordinate managers, ongoing operations across all departments
- Manage & lead towards the primary goals of profit, capital return & satisfied customers
- Ensure that reporting to central management is transparent & well elaborated
- Review operational results & ensure that set goals are accomplished
- Monitor performance of each management team member, give guidance & feedback
- Assure application of all company SHEQ policies & guidelines
- Education - technical university degree (engineering/management)
- Track record min 3 years of work experience in related or equivalent positions
- Knowledge - management, strategic planning, formal presentation & communication skills
- Languages - fluent in English & Serbian
- IT skills - MS office
Our client is offering an attractive compensation & benefits package in line with scope responsibilities of the role.
If you are open for this both challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please email your CV in English electronically.
P&P Executive Search
- Srbija, Beograd, Železnička 17
- PIB: 105869459
- Matični broj: 20480190