JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry. Your code will have a direct impact on the procurement ecosystem worldwide!
PHP Developer (m/f)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you
Your Main Tasks
- Develop our hosted solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Create high-quality software modules and solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- Work on the full stack from database/back-end services to the front-end, but focus on the area where you are best in. We also hire backend-only as well as frontend-only people.
- Follow a well-structured and Agile development process with short release cycles, daily live deployments and monthly releases
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar), Memcached, Symfony, React, Git and Jira is a plus
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming. A software-engineering related university degree is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Private Health Insurance
- Choose your office location between Belgrade and Novi Sad
- Make your next career step into a highly professional software engineering team within an international company
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date, electronically.
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2020.