JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT- TEAM LEAD (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function:
As a Technical Consultant-Team Lead, you will be responsible for providing leadership, guidance and coaching to the technical teams in addition to the creation and governance of technical best practices within Professional service. This role requires exceptional communication skills and a strong focus on delivering quality outcomes. You will work within multiple projects and will be responsible and accountable for the vetting and approving technical deliverables of the required configurations for the projects.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide coaching and mentorship to the technical resources within the Professional Services organization
- Facilitates high technical productivity through efficient process and transparency within the technical team
- Identifies opportunities for continuous technical improvement within the Professional Services organization
- Work on multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Review and vet technical issues the project teams and the support organization run into to ensure they are not erroneously directed to Product Development.
- Lead the Subject Matter Expert (SME) meetings and be responsible for establishing best practices for coding in the various technical configurations performed by the team.
- Work closely with the Product Development organization to ensure technical best practices are consistent.
- Lead code reviews for technical solutions within the projects.
- Understand the client business processes supported by the JAGGAER software solution
- Become proficient in navigating the JAGGAER software solution and making configuration settings and updates within the solution
- Master understanding of the JAGGAER XML technical specifications for a set of commonly implemented interfaces, and over time gain understanding of less commonly used interfaces
- Communicate proactively with JAGGAER team members and clients to answer questions and advise on work status;
- Work in shifts and primarily with clients in the Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific time zones.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7+ years Information Technology experience, with a focus on technical architecture designing; preferably in a large software implementation setting.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience leading a technical team.
- Excellent oral, written and visual design communication skills.
- Ability to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Data analysis and creative thinking skills.
- Experience in establishing technical best practices and governing the adherence to those best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency with latest Microsoft web-based technologies and SQL server, IIS , NET,C#, Database Admin & Maintenance (backup/Restore), TSQL Views/Tables, SSIS/DTS Packages, XML/XSLT
- Experience with ERP implementation or integration.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Intel-based hardware and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Willingness to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions preferred
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass, etc
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu