We’re a team of startup and moving industry vets on a mission to change the relocation industry. Our next-gen tech helps companies book more moves, increase conversions, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Our vision? A moving experience that’s seamless and stress-free (the way it should be).
We’ve recently raised our Series A round, and are growing exponentially!
We’re based in the SF Bay Area with offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Banja Luka.
You can learn more about us at shyftmoving.com.
About the position:
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken pre-sales representative (Shyft Move Coach) to drive growth.
The Move Coach responsibilities include constant communication with inbound leads (potential customers) through calls/texts/emails and advising them on how to best utilize our services. This includes setting up appointments for the Inside Sales team and/or helping people with their needs at the destination by referring our partnerships to them.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you hand off that customer. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you are the first point of contact for our potential customers and this role is pivotal in our process. You are directly involved in boosting sales and contributing to our long-term business growth.
This is a pre-sales/support role with no hard selling.
Location: Serbia, Bosnia
- Enhance current conversation techniques to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers by identifying their potential needs and qualifying their interests and viability to drive sales
- Establish strong rapport with the customer and deliver a legendary experience
- Moving, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging further communication if/when necessary
- Anticipate needs by studying services and offering to generate referral revenue
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Collaborating with sales to ensure the company's goals and targets are met by bringing your A-game to every conversation setting the team member up for success
- Consistently logging each-and-every outreach made via Salesforce to ensure the data integrity is good
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales process
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as opportunities
- Suggest new product features to increase customer satisfaction
- Obsession with customers
- Experience with dealing with customers on a daily basis
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a productive team member, delivering solutions and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn
- Great time management and analytical skills - if you do not have this, it won't work
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skill
- Being ok with ambiguity at times
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques, if not that's ok. We will coach you
Shyft Moving d.o.o.
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad - Serbia, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s…Više o poslodavcu