The Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA) was founded in September 2011. We provide comprehensive and full-range of services from planning, investigation, designing, consulting, civil works construction to M&E installation and manufacturing services in the fields of hydropower, thermal power, new energy and infrastructure. Our business also extends into real estate, investment, finance, and O&M services.
The vision of POWERCHINA is to become a top global enterprise in renewable energy and the development of hydropower resources, a key player in the infrastructure sector, and a driving force in China's power and water conservancy industries, as well as an important participant in real estate development and operations.
POWERCHINA boasts world-leading EPC services in the development of hydropower, water works, thermal power, new energy, and transmission and distribution projects, in addition to the achievements in the fields of infrastructure, equipment manufacturing, real estate and investment.
POWERCHINA has world-class construction capacity, including the annual capacity of 300 million m3 of earth and rock cutting, 30 million m3 of concrete placement, 15,000 MW of installation of turbine-generator units, 1-million-ton of metal fabrication works, 5-million m3 of foundation grouting as well as 540,000 m3 of construction of impervious walls.
POWERCHINA possesses state-of-the-art technology in dam engineering and construction, installation of turbine-generator units, foundation design, investigation and construction of extra-large underground caverns, investigation, engineering and treatment of high earth/rock slopes, dredging and hydraulic fill works, construction of runways in airports, design and construction of thermal and hydropower plants, design and installation of power grids, and related equipment and hydraulic machinery.
POWERCHINA also has first-class capacity of scientific and technological innovation in hydropower, thermal power, and power transmission and transformation.
By the end of January 2016, POWERCHINA had total assets of USD 77.1 billion and 210,000 employees. The annual revenue in 2015 was USD 43.6 billion. By the end of 2015, POWERCHINA performed 1,863 overseas projects in 116 countries in the fields of engineering construction, design consultation and equipment manufacturing.
In 2016, the Group ranked 200th in the “Fortune Global 500” and also ranked 6thin the Engineering News-Record’s Top 250 Global Engineering Contractors and 11th in its Top 250 International Engineering Contractors list. It ranks first globally in the field of power construction and is the world’s largest power engineering contractor.
POWER CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED, ORGANAK BEOGRAD as a branch office is executing BELGRADE METRO.
PREVODILAC ZA KINESKI JEZIK
- Pismeno prevođenje dokumentacije, izveštaja, pisama i e-mejlova sa kineskog na srpski i obrnuto
- Simultano prevođenje sa kineskog na srpski i obrnuto
- Lektorisanje članaka
- Usmeno izražavanje na jeziku koji poznaje
- Konstantno praćenje promena u gramatici jezika
- Obavlja poslove korespondencije, komunikacija sa klijentima u zemlji i inostranstvu
- Visoka ili viša stručna sprema (VI ili VII stepen)
- Odlično znanje kineskog i srpskog jezika – konverzacija, pisanje, čitanje
- Dobro znanje engleskog jezika
- Relevantno radno iskustvo
- Tečno čitanje, pisanje i korespondencija na kineskom i srpskom jeziku
- Odlično poznavanje rada na računaru, posebno MS Office paketa, korišćenje interneta
- Preciznost i odgovornost u radu
- Sposobnost lepog izražavanja
- Tečan i jasan govor
- Sposobnost pisanog izražavanja
- Sposobnost pažljivog slušanja
- Društvenost, komunikativnost, tačnost, preciznost u radu
Ukoliko smatrate da ste odgovarajući kandidat za našu kompaniju, molimo Vas da nam pošaljete Vaš CV (poželjno sa fotografijom) elektronskim putem.
Biće kontaktirani samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor.
Powerchina / Sinohydro Corporation Limited - Belgrade
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar vojvode Mišića 15
- PIB: 109989606
- Matični broj: 29507180