Are you a strong analytical person with a commercial mindset? And does the idea of being part of executing Danfoss Climate Solutions pricing strategies appeal to you? Then you might be our new Pricing Analyst in Belgrade, Serbia! You will become part of a team of 8 colleagues working with department on following areas: Pricing Strategy, Processes & Tools and Reporting & Analytics.
The position will give you the opportunity to drive Pricing improvements across our entire business. The Climate Solutions segment is a newly formed segment so you will have the opportunity to set new directions and be part of an exciting growth journey.
Supporting sales and business units in pricing decisions
Our ambition is to support the Danfoss growth journey by providing business critical insights to sales and product owners. We build and deliver actionable and timely reporting on profit indicators such as price development, profit margin, customer- and product- mix etc.
Your key tasks will be:
- Maintaining and developing pricing reports and analytics
- Follow up on pricing performance with sales and business units
- Supporting implementation of tools, analytics, and processes in local sales companies
- Participating in and driving pricing projects
- Controlling (and maintaining) prices in SAP.
As we are currently implementing a new pricing program and deploying pricing software across Danfoss, you will also support this process by development of reports and analytics in close corporation with the corporate team.
Strong analytical skills with knowledge of pricing analysis and pricing tools You have some years of practical experience within analytics and reporting. You are an expert in analytics software and handling large amounts of data (SAP analytics, PowerBI, SQL, Excel, or other relevant business intelligence solutions). It is essential, that you can work in an international organizational environment across multiple cultures and management layers. A specific, pricing knowledge, is a plus, but not a must.
On a more personal level, you are a team player with:
- International and commercial mindset
- Ability to work cross functional
- High ability to work independently
- An open and outgoing style
- A strategic mindset and a practical doer with a good sense for details.
You have high personal drive with a desire to make a difference, and you are a good communicator at all levels.
Finally, you need to master English both verbally and in writing.
We offer you:
- Challenging and highly dynamic business environment within big, global Danish company – sustainability leader with focus on green technologies and efficient energy use
- Part of setting the future pricing & business analytics principles and models
- Efficient work-life balance and a cool virtual team of colleagues
- Inclusive environment, giving you the opportunity to bring your whole self and develop potentials to the fullest
- Unlimited Danfoss labor contract and attractive financial and non-financial package.
As we don’t have an application deadline, please apply with your English CV as soon as possible. Position is open until it is posted.